Flexibility between Home and Office
The role provides outstanding support to both internal and external stakeholders, with regular and direct contact with Clients and Insurers.
• Respond promptly to client queries, ensuring that service standards are to the required level.
• Ensure accurate and timely logging of information onto internal systems and updating client records; prioritising as necessary to achieve deadlines and ensure customer service standards are maintained.
• Respond promptly to department requirements in respect of preparing files for review on a daily basis.
• Provide general support within the team, assisting with day-to-day work as required.
• Respond promptly to intermediary queries and ensure that all communications with customers and/or insurers, or other relevant business contacts are accurately recorded (in writing).
• To maintain and develop relationships through the delivery of excellent service, technical knowledge and expertise.
• To ensure accuracy and quality of system data to ensure data and information integrity.
• Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework.
For more information on this role, please contact Holly McLaren - email@example.com
To apply, please submit your C.V. and covering letter via email, stating which role you are interested in.