Business Unit: SRIS
Location: Flexibility between home and office based in Ampthill, Bedfordshire
Closing date: 31st May
About the Role
This is an exciting, newly created position working on a recently developed account. A great opportunity for an experienced Account Advisor to develop their skills and broaden their knowledge as part of an expanding team, or for someone looking to take their first step into an Account Advisor position to learn more.
The focus of this role will be to service and administer new and existing clients across both manual and e-traded business.
- Building client and insurer relationships to grow and retain accounts, GWP and income in line with company targets.
- Handle renewals and mid-term adjustments with an exceptional level of customer service and in line with company expectations.
- Cross-selling of appropriate cover to existing clients
- Ensuring all internal systems and documentation are maintained.
- Ensure timely issuance of invoices and chase any overdue payments.
- You will have experience working in the insurance industry, preferably in commercial package business.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships with, and influence the decision making of a portfolio of clients and insurers.
- You will have experience working with Microsoft Excel and database systems and understand the importance of keeping documentation and systems up to date.
- Experience working with Acturis is essential.
- Experience working with invoices and credit control would be beneficial.
To apply for this role, please submit your C.V. and covering letter to the email below: