Location: Flexibility between Home and Office
About the Role
A newly created role in a fast-paced, high-energy team predominantly focusing on Financial Lines and Casualty business internationally. This role will work closely with the Broker Technician and Brokers internally, to predominantly support North American clients. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue their career and broaden their knowledge as part of an expanding team.
- Assisting in front and back end technical duties, Invoicing, Closing Advices, Third-Party Credit Notes and LPANS.
- Preparation of MRC Slips and Endorsements for both Financial Lines & Casualty Business (Open Market and Reinsurance)
- Liaising with team members, Underwriters, Producers as and where needed.
- Loading MRC slips to PPL for sign off by Underwriters.
- Filing formal policy documentation.
- Assisting in Ad-hoc duties as and when a member of the team needs assistance
- You will have experience working in the insurance industry and be passionate about delivering exceptional service to clients.
- While it is not essential, experience working with PPL and any relevant Class of Business or Territory would be useful.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients alike, with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team
For more information on this role, please contact Lucy Rich - firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your C.V. and covering letter via email, stating which role you are interested in.