Location: London, with flexibility to work from home.
About the Role
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first role in Marketing, or looking for your next step in a role with a commitment to development and progression opportunities? Specialist Risk Group (SRG) are on the lookout for their next Marketing Assistant. Working with the SRG Marketing team, you will be working on the creation of campaigns, website maintenance, social media support, intranet management and event support.
Our Marketing Assistants gain experience in the end-to-end process of creating marketing campaigns, working across the Group to understand the different elements of Marketing, and gaining an understanding of the commercial considerations behind marketing decisions.
- Work with the Marketing Business Partners to support delivery of Business Unit and Group internal and external marketing campaigns
- Manage social media accounts, notifications and scheduling
- Make website amendments and manage content changes to improve SEO using Group marketing automation system, HubSpot
- Assist with Marketing projects and integrations, as required
- Support content creation including written content, video editing and writing agency briefs for marketing projects
- Manage and develop the Group intranet and ensure all internal communications are kept up to date
- Assist with the delivery of Group presentations
- Undertake market research
- Assist in the production of marketing material by working closely with external agencies, printers, affinity organisations (trade associations, membership bodies, networks)
- Degree in Business / Marketing or a related field, or the equivalent professional qualifications
- Passionate about effective communications and consumer behaviour
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Experience in the following software is desirable but not essential:
- Adobe suite
- Zoom webinars
For more information on this role, please contact Annie Wakeman -email@example.com
To apply, please submit your C.V. and covering letter via email, stating which role you are interested in.