Location: Flexibility between Home and London Office
Work with the SRG Marketing team to assist with the creation of campaigns, website maintenance, social media support, intranet management, internal communications, and event support. This role will see exposure to the end-to-end process of creating marketing campaigns for a variety of audiences.
- Work with the marketing team to support delivery of Business Unit and Group internal and external marketing campaigns
- Manage social media accounts, notifications, and scheduling
- Make website amendments and manage content changes to improve SEO using Group marketing automation system, HubSpot
- Assist with Marketing projects and integrations, as required
- Support content creation including written content, video editing and writing agency briefs for marketing projects
- Manage and develop the Group intranet and ensure all internal communications are kept up to date
- Deliver the Group internal communications plan
- Assist with the delivery of Group presentations
- Undertake market research
- Assist in the production of marketing material by working closing with agencies, printers, affinity organisations (trade associations, membership bodies, networks).
- Degree in Business / Marketing or a related field, or the equivalent professional qualifications
- Passionate about effective communications and consumer behaviour
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
For more information on this role, please contact Annie Wakeman - firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your C.V. and any relevant supporting documentation via email, stating which role you are interested in.