Location: London, with the flexibility to work from home
Who We Are
SRG is an integrated group of insurance intermediaries arranging specialist insurance for corporates operating in the UK and internationally. The group serves over 18,000 end policyholders across multiple lines of business and specialises in creating solutions to challenging risk transfer questions. We have a strong track record of organic growth, complemented by an active acquisition strategy.
In December 2020, SRG announced a majority investment by HGGC. HGGC is a leading U.S.-based private equity firm with over £4.0 billion in cumulative capital commitments. As a result, we expect to increase our pace of acquisitions across the UK, Europe and Asia.
SRG has created a people-first culture across the group which drives excellent colleague engagement. People and culture is the first element of our business plan. We are creating a workplace where we respect each other, work together to achieve our goals and we aim to be a Company we are proud to tell our friends and family about.
The Specialist Risk Group is seeking to hire an experienced operations analyst to join their central operations function to assist in the design and control of business operations, including analysing and improving organisational processes to better meet SRG’s overall business objectives.
- Working closely with subject matter experts across the business teams, both client-facing and in central service functions, to optimise their processes and to build common processes and practices across the business.
- Documenting requirements to enable the creation of functional specifications where appropriate.
- Assisting with the implementation, monitoring and reporting of agreed improvements.
- Collaborating with the IT application team to align system setup with optimised business processes and ensure both business and technical suitability.
- Developing training materials and supporting the implementation of changes.
- Actively contributing to the development of a positive culture of continuous improvement across the organisation.
- Maintaining the group’s procedures manual for business teams, including liaising with the Risk and Compliance function to ensure that our procedures continue to keep pace with changes in the regulatory environment.
- Actively contributing to the operations workstream of any future merger or acquisition.
- Supporting change programmes through facilitation of meetings, preparation and distribution of communications;
- Supporting the Director - Operations as directed in the delivery of day-to-day SRG activities and longer-term or ad-hoc projects and tasks.
- Proven experience working in insurance
- Knowledge and experience of operational processes and best practices
- The ability to build business knowledge and translate this into working practices and procedures
- Knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Experience of building and monitoring KPIs
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
For more information on this role, please contact Holly McLaren - email@example.com
To apply, please submit your C.V. and covering letter via email, stating which role you are interested in.