Location: Flexibility between Home and City Office
About the Role
To provide assistance to the wider Underwriting team of a general insurance MGA across a variety of disciplines, including but not limited to; Underwriting, Claims and Accounts. Duties will include general administration, data reporting, research-based work, general office duties and underwriting duties.
- Support Underwriters in assigned project-based work including but not limited to, collation of underwriting data using existing systems, marketing initiatives and business development programmes.
- Collation of data and data entry for specific insurance products within specified teams
- To work across all group companies, supporting the underwriting business areas.
- Create and modify policy and invoice documents using Microsoft Office templates.
- Maintain existing hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Utilise existing invoicing and credit control systems to handle premium payments.
- Perform general administrative duties to include, but not limited to; photocopying, mailing and filing.
- Answer telephone calls and transfer to appropriate members of staff.
- Meet and greet customers and visitors.
- Organise facilities for customer meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with great attention to detail and desire to work as part of a team.
- You understand the need to be adaptable and flexible, whilst remaining calm during busy periods.
- You will have experience working with Microsoft Office and understand the importance of keeping documentation and systems up to date.
- Experience working with invoices and credit control would be beneficial.
For more information on this role, please contact Holly McLaren - email@example.com
To apply, please submit your C.V. and covering letter via email, stating which role you are interested in.